You are expecting to be asked some questions during your interview. You can even second guess what some of them are going to be;
- Tell me about yourself?
- Do you know anything about our Company?
- What are your key strengths and weaknesses?
You probably have answers in mind to give to these. But what else might you be asked? We have compiled some of the questions we have heard over the years for you to consider;
- Do you typically take work home with you?
- How would you describe your working style and pace?
- Would you consider yourself over-qualified to do this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What achievements in your life are you most proud of?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What would your colleagues say about you?
- How do you think we differ from our competitors?
- What do you think are the key qualities for a company to be successful?
- How do you handle difficult people / situations?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge over the last year?
- What is most important in your job search; the role or the salary?
- Describe your work ethic?
It is a good idea to think through how you would answer these if they come up. For extra help we are going to be discussing how to answer tough interview questions tomorrow.
For help with your interview technique or making the transition from where you are to where you want to be please contact one of our Consultant Coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org